As a Professional Office Organizer in NYC, it’s my mission to transform your office combat zone into a comfort zone.
Imagine sitting at your desk and…
- Finding documents in seconds. Your process for managing paperwork keeps your desk clear and inbox empty.
- Having an organized, professional workspace. You’ve turned your work space into a command center with your files, computer and supplies all within arm’s reach.
- Being more productive. You’re getting more done in less time.
- Managing your calendar and tasks. You promptly tackle the important tasks and check them off your list.
- Reclaiming control of your email. You’re moving effectively between email and your daily activities.
Stephanie’s efficiency and resources exceeded our expectations. She took over our office transition with the kind of dedication that only true professionals can provide. She made sure to keep us updated throughout the entire process, understood the timely nature of our move and never compromised her work in adhering to it.
Director of Operations
Why Hire Stephanie Shalofsky?
- Personalized solutions for the way YOU work
- Accommodates your schedule – work in phases or one day
- Non-judgmental and empathetic style
- 20+ years of project management experience in large & small companies
- NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) member
How can I get my office organized?
Paperwork, files and digital files organized
Learn what to keep and what to toss. Take back valuable file cabinet space and stop stashing papers in piles and random drawers.
Develop a process that's right for you
A doable, realistic process for filing paperwork, tracking tasks and managing emails. An actionable plan for getting stuff done.
Home office organization
Business and personal life often collide in a home office. Create workable areas and systems around your space challenges.
Office move or office relocation
Take the stress out of moving and all it entails – project management, movers, IT. Focus on your job while we move you.