Virtual Organizing Sessions
Working on the couch. Piles of papers. Cluttered spaces.
Work virtually to regain the calm, control and peace of mind that comes with having an organized home office.
How can I get my office organized?
Paper piles covering your desk. Digital clutter on your computer. Know what to keep and where to file it. Be able to find documents in seconds. Can be done virtually.
Processing call notes, phone numbers and tasks off note pads. No more postponed decisions. Learn easy to follow information flow processes and get daily tasks done.
Sitting on the sofa with your laptop surrounded by mail and papers. Have a dedicated home office space and systems for maximizing it. Can be done virtually.
Cluttered desks, overflowing cabinets and crowded supply closets. Getting ready to move. Eliminate the chaos with workflow systems and a get organized plan.
As a Professional Office Organizer in NYC, it’s my mission to transform your office combat zone into a comfort zone.
Imagine sitting at your desk after a professional office organizing session and…
- Finding documents in seconds. Your process for managing paperwork keeps your desk clear and inbox empty.
- Having an effective, professional workspace. You’ve customized your space to support your daily tasks.
- Being more productive. You’ve eliminated the distractions and are getting more done in less time.
- Managing your calendar and tasks. You promptly tackle the important tasks and check them off your list.
- Reclaiming control of your email. You’re moving effectively between email and your daily activities.
Photo by Brett Deutsch
Book Your Free Consultation Today! Get Started:
Stephanie from The Organizing Zone is an organizing and work flow genius. The system she set up simply declutters my office, and more important, has allowed me to be much more efficient and effective in my job.Vice President and General Counsel
Why Hire Professional Office Organizer Stephanie Shalofsky?
- Proven professional office organizer solutions for the way YOU work
- Schedule in person or virtual organizing sessions
- Certified Virtual Professional OrganizerTM
- Accommodates your availability – work in phases or one day
- Non-judgmental and empathetic style
- 20+ years of project management experience in large & small companies
- NAPO (National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals) member