Stephanie Shalofsky, NYC Professional Office Organizer
Organization feeds productivity—and Stephanie Shalofsky knows it. As a professional office organizer in New York City, she enables business owners to streamline operations and create strategic workflows—all while continuing to focus on their core business. From setting up a sensible storage system to coordinating a full-service move, time management training to designing a functional home office workstation, Stephanie helps companies to implement lasting tools—and achieve direct, instantaneous ROI.
The Organizing Zone has made themselves indispensable to my firm. Stephanie tackles all projects with calmness and timeliness and executes them seamlessly and within budget.CEO, Beauty Company
These skill sets have been cultivated over time. After working as a corporate production manager for SONY, Stephanie quickly worked her way up to VP of SONY’s home entertainment division. She then went on to become Vice President of Production and Marketing at Central Park Media, a multi-media corporation. Each operational leadership role honed Stephanie’s innate ability to manage extensive projects, communicate with large teams and produce a thriving corporate environment.
Stephanie understood that businesses everywhere needed her organizational resourcefulness. So she launched The Organizing Zone in 2008, and became a professional office organizer in New York City. Since then, she’s transformed countless businesses from combat zones into productive and prosperous comfort zones.
- Member of NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers); served six years on the New York Chapter’s Board of Directors and two years as president
- Certified productive environment specialist by Barbara Hemphill’s Productive Environment Institute
- Certificate of Study in chronic disorganization from the ICD
- Member of the New York Women in Film and Television
- Member of the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce