When you’re working from home, boundaries often don’t exist as your home and business lives constantly battle for space. Home office organizing can turn into a never ending task if…
- You’re sharing the space with the rest of your family.
- Projects are abandoned on the table, floor and sofa.
- Your desk is shoved in the corner of the bedroom and covered with files.
- You’re constantly wasting time looking for stuff.
When your home office doesn’t have a home, life is chaotic and disorganized. Working from home doesn’t have to be this way. Let’s talk.
It was such a pleasure to work with Stephanie on organizing my home office! After months of trying to tackle my piles and piles of papers and shopping bags of “stuff”, Stephanie got right to work and now I have a neat work area and systems to keep me organized. She is very professional and kept our appointment on track. I can now sit at my desk and not feel defeated by my mess. THANK YOU STEPHANIE! Professional Photographer
Having Stephanie Shalofsky organize your home office will separate work from play. When we’re finished organizing in person or virtually…
- You’ll have a designated workspace.
- All frequently used supplies will have a home.
- You’ll have distinct systems for managing workflow.
- The distractions will be gone so tasks will be quickly checked off your list.
If we’re organizing your home office either in person or virtually, the results will be outstanding.