Staying productive and efficient in your office space is extremely important. Thanks to technology, office organizing can now take on a whole new look! Here are some of this Professional Organizer in NYC’s favorite digital apps to help improve your productivity and keep your office organized.
1. Wunderlist. This powerful to-do list lets you create multiple to-do lists, share lists with colleagues, assign tasks and manage multiple projects at the same time. You can access and sync your lists across multiple devices, and get reminders for each task.
2. EasilyDo. This app acts like your personal assistant. You can track shipments, plan business trips, get tickets and registration info for flights and other events sent directly to your phone. You can also manage your email, keep track of receipts, and so much more.
3. Evernote. You can use Evernote for all types of tasks. It can be used for note taking, you can upload receipts and documents to be stored inside, and you can even use it to create slide presentations. It’s easy to share with colleagues and clients so it can be used to collaborate also.
4. Skylight. This project management app helps you organize tasks, time your tasks, send invoices, store and share documents, keep track of team schedules, handle reports, and offers even more tools to help keep your business organized.
5. Shoeboxed. Keep track of food, mileage, and travel receipts with this app. Instead of letting receipts pile up in a drawer, you can use this app to organize them so you’ll know what you’ve spent, keep track of your budget, and it also syncs up with most of the popular accounting software.
6. RescueTime. This program tracks how much time you spend on different sites and programs on your computer. It will break down your day so you can see where you are most efficient and when you are wasting time. The upgraded program also allows you to block specific websites for designated periods of time so you can focus on the important tasks.
7. Mindnode. Instead of using paper and an endless stream of emails for brainstorming, try this app. It allows you to input all of your ideas and organize them in a visual way so you can easily make connections between ideas. This is great if you need to see projects visually.
8. Google Drive. You can use this app on your phone or tablet to sync up to your desktop Drive. You can access, share, and create new documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Google Drive makes it easy to share with info and feedback with collaborators.
This Professional Organizer in NYC urges you to take advantage of the wide variety of digital apps available to help you stay organized and productive. If you need more hands on help with office organizing, reach out to me here.